Hotels in Anniston, Alabama
Search & Compare Anniston Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Anniston
Anniston overviewAnniston is a relaxing place unique for its spas and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Paul Snow Stadium and Talladega Superspeedway. While you're here, stop by Anniston Museum of Natural History and Berman Museum of World History. A family- and business-friendly area, Anniston also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in AnnistonWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Anniston has accommodations to fit every need. There are 36 hotels in the Anniston area, some with discounts of up to 22%.
- • 19 2-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
- • 15 3-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 1741 user reviews of Anniston hotels:
- • McClellan Inn Anniston (Anniston)
- • Knights Inn & Suites Anniston Oxford Area (Anniston)
- • Hotel Finial (Anniston)
- • Royal Inn (Anniston)
How to get to AnnistonFly in to Birmingham, AL (BHM-Birmingham Intl.), 53.5 mi (86.1 km) from downtown Anniston. Anniston Station is the closest train station.
What to see around AnnistonFun activities such as sporting events, running, and pampering at the spa are at hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Paul Snow Stadium
- • Talladega Superspeedway
- • Anniston Museum of Natural History
- • Berman Museum of World History
- • Jacksonville State University
- • Janney Furnace Park
- • International Motorsports Hall of Fame
When to visit AnnistonIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 70°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 89°F day, 46°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 79°F day, 33°F night
- • January-March: 14.6 inches
- • April-June: 12.4 inches
- • July-September: 10.8 inches
- • October-December: 11.8 inches