Hotels in Childress, Texas
Search & Compare Childress Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Childress
Childress overviewMake it a point to see sights like Fair Park and Childress County Courthouse. Whatever you're into, Childress has something for you.
Where to stay in ChildressFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Childress is the place to go.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 595 user reviews of Childress hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Express & Suites Childress (Childress)
- • Hampton Inn & Suites Childress (Childress)
- • Super 8 Childress (Childress)
- • Days Inn Childress Tx (Childress)
- • Econo Lodge (Childress)
How to get to ChildressFly in to Amarillo, TX (AMA-Rick Husband Amarillo Intl.), 97.3 mi (156.6 km) from downtown Childress. Wichita Falls, TX (SPS-Sheppard Air Force Base) is the next closest major airport, 104.8 mi (168.6 km) away.
What to see around ChildressHere are some top sights to see:
- • Fair Park
- • Childress County Courthouse
- • Gazebo Park
- • Stoney Ridge Golf Course
- • Quanah Route Museum
When to visit ChildressWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 72°F day, 28°F night
- • April-June: 95°F day, 44°F night
- • July-September: 96°F day, 56°F night
- • October-December: 81°F day, 28°F night
- • January-March: 3.3 inches
- • April-June: 9.2 inches
- • July-September: 7.0 inches
- • October-December: 4.4 inches