Hotels in Wiggins, Mississippi
Search & Compare Wiggins Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Wiggins
Wiggins overviewWiggins is a budget-friendly place distinct for its beaches and sports, and known for its waterparks and casinos. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Make it a point to see sights like Pine Burr Country Club and Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College. A family-friendly area, Wiggins also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in WigginsFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Wiggins is the place to go. There are 2 hotels in the Wiggins area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $63 per night
Here are the top hotels based on traveler reviews of Wiggins hotels:
- • Hampton Inn and Suites Wiggins
- • Best Western Woodstone
How to get to WigginsFly in to Gulfport, MS (GPT-Gulfport - Biloxi Intl.), 31.2 mi (50.1 km) from downtown Wiggins. Laurel, MS (PIB-Hattiesburg - Laurel Regional) is the next closest major airport, 43.5 mi (70 km) away.
What to see around WigginsHere are some local highlights:
- • Pine Burr Country Club
- • Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College
When to visit WigginsWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 73°F day, 37°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 51°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 62°F night
- • October-December: 83°F day, 38°F night
- • January-March: 17.5 inches
- • April-June: 14.3 inches
- • July-September: 15.9 inches
- • October-December: 14.0 inches