Hotels in Wapiti, Wyoming
Search & Compare Wapiti Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Wapiti
Wapiti overviewWapiti is a relaxing place surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and parks. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Spend a relaxing day at Buffalo Bill State Park and Yellowstone Lake when the weather is nice. Make it a point to see sights like Sleeping Giant Winter Sports Area and Yellowstone National Park East Entrance. A family-friendly area, Wapiti also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in WapitiFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Wapiti is the place to go.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $170 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $124 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 559 user reviews of Wapiti hotels:
- • Wapiti Lodge
- • Creekside Lodge at Yellowstone (East Entrance Yellowstone)
- • Yellowstone Valley Inn
- • Green Creek Inn and RV Park
- • Pahaska Tepee Resort (East Entrance Yellowstone)
How to get to WapitiFly in to Cody, WY (COD-Yellowstone Regional), 38.5 mi (62 km) from downtown Wapiti.
What to see around WapitiKnown for its family-friendly sights such as:
- • Buffalo Bill Cody Stampede Arena
- • Old Trail Town
- • Buffalo Bill State Park
- • Yellowstone Lake
- • Mud Volcano
- • Dragon's Mouth Springs
- • Sleeping Giant Winter Sports Area
- • Yellowstone National Park East Entrance
- • Lake Butte Overlook
- • Buffalo Bill Dam
- • Cody Cattle Company