Eureka Hotels with a Pool
Search for Pool hotels in Eureka
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Humboldt State University
- Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park
- Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park
- Trees of Mystery
- Bear River Casino
- Bayshore Mall
- Ocean World
- Fort Humboldt State Historic Park
- Arcata Plaza
- Del Norte Coast Redwood State Park
- Rohner Park
- Humboldt State University Natural History Museum
- Humboldt Bay
- River Lodge Conference Center
- Humboldt County Fairgrounds
- Trinidad Town Hall
- Patrick's Point State Park
- Beachfront Park
- Trinidad Memorial Lighthouse
Hotels in Eureka with a Pool
A quiet, serene pool is a fantastic way to get away from the daily stresses of life and finally relax on your trip. Heading down to the pool can be also be a refreshing way to get some exercise on your trip besides hitting the hotel gym. Stay warm any time of year at an indoor pool, or soak up the sun at our hotels featuring outdoor pools.
If you're traveling with kids in Eureka, the pool can be a handy way to keep them active and entertained. Lounge around and stay dry, or get out and go swimming with the whole family.
Can't decide which accommodation works best for you? We recommend you explore the complete selection of hotels in Eureka by further narrowing down the list by star ratings, price, or using the map to find how hotels near top attractions. Be sure to check each property for any specific amenities you may enjoy during your stay, such as a hot tub, infinity pool, or poolside bar.
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: Holiday Inn Express Klamath - Redwood Ntl Pk Area
- Service: Holiday Inn Express Klamath - Redwood Ntl Pk Area
- Comfort: Holiday Inn Express Klamath - Redwood Ntl Pk Area
- Condition: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Eureka
Rest assured, no matter where you’re traveling, Hotels.com has a great deal for you. So pack a swimsuit and have a great trip!