Hotels in Lowville, New York
Search & Compare Lowville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Lowville
Lowville overviewLowville is a budget-friendly place unique for its sports. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Families can spend some quality time at Burrville Cider Mill and New York State Zoo at Thompson Park. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Snow Ridge Ski Area and Agers Falls. Lowville is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in LowvilleWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Lowville has accommodations to fit every need. There are 5 hotels in the Lowville area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $54 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $76 per night
How to get to LowvilleFly in to Watertown, NY (ART-Watertown Intl.), 30.5 mi (49.2 km) from downtown Lowville.
What to see around LowvilleFamily-friendly attractions include:
- • Burrville Cider Mill
- • New York State Zoo at Thompson Park
- • Enchanted Forest Water Safari
- • Snow Ridge Ski Area
- • Agers Falls
- • Historic Train Station
- • Carthage Recreational Park
- • Constable Hall
When to visit LowvilleIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 47°F day, 8°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 29°F night
- • July-September: 80°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 64°F day, 12°F night
- • January-March: 8.5 inches
- • April-June: 10.4 inches
- • July-September: 11.5 inches
- • October-December: 12.7 inches