Hotels in Tamworth, New Hampshire
Search & Compare Tamworth Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Tamworth
Tamworth overviewTamworth is a luxury getaway unique for its castle and historical sites. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and dining options, along with outdoor areas for biking and hiking. This winter paradise is home to popular ski areas such as Waterville Valley Resort and Cranmore Mountain Resort. Make it a point to see sights like Remick Country Doctor Museum and Farm and The Barnstormers Theatre. Tamworth is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in TamworthFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Tamworth is the place to go. There are 127 hotels in the Tamworth area and you can shop as many as 27 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 44%.
- • 32 2-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 63 3-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
- • 21 4-star hotels with an average price of $101 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 10153 user reviews of Tamworth hotels: Days Inn Tamworth
How to get to TamworthFly in to Portland, ME (PWM-Portland Intl. Jetport), 51.3 mi (82.5 km) from downtown Tamworth. Lebanon, NH (LEB-Lebanon Municipal) is the next closest major airport, 53.5 mi (86.2 km) away.
What to see around TamworthFun activities are on hand such as biking, golf, and exploring the port, along with attractions such as:
- • Bear Notch Ski Touring and Snowshoe Center
- • Welch Mountain and Dickey Mountain Loop Trailhead
- • Chocorua Lake
- • White Lake State Park
- • Mount Chocorua
- • Madison Boulder
- • Sabbaday Falls
- • Waterville Valley Resort
- • Cranmore Mountain Resort
When to visit TamworthIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 47°F day, 5°F night
- • April-June: 78°F day, 24°F night
- • July-September: 80°F day, 38°F night
- • October-December: 64°F day, 8°F night
- • January-March: 9.5 inches
- • April-June: 11.3 inches
- • July-September: 11.5 inches
- • October-December: 11.9 inches