Hotels in Odem, Texas
Search & Compare Odem Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Odem
Odem overviewOdem is a relaxing place distinct for its beaches and sports, and known for its spas and port. You're sure to appreciate the ample beer and coffee options. Take in some local culture at popular places like USS Lexington Museum on the Bay and Corpus Christi Museum of Science and History. Popular attractions like Texas State Aquarium and Art Museum of South Texas are sure to leave an impression. Odem is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in OdemWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Odem has accommodations to fit every need. There are 82 hotels in the Odem area and you can shop as many as 29 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 45%.
- • 30 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 46 3-star hotels with an average price of $85 per night
- • 3 4-star hotels with an average price of $130 per night
How to get to OdemFly in to Corpus Christi, TX (CRP-Corpus Christi Intl.), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from downtown Odem.
What to see around OdemFun activities are on hand such as golf, exploring the port, and sporting events, along with attractions such as:
- • Central Pavilion Arena
- • Rob and Bessie Welder Park
- • Whataburger Field
- • Lozano Golf Center
- • Corpus Christi Marina
- • Hurricane Alley Waterpark
- • Texas State Aquarium
- • USS Lexington Museum on the Bay
- • Corpus Christi Museum of Science and History
- • Art Museum of South Texas
When to visit OdemCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 79°F day, 47°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 60°F night
- • July-September: 95°F day, 69°F night
- • October-December: 87°F day, 47°F night
- • January-March: 5.4 inches
- • April-June: 8.3 inches
- • July-September: 10.7 inches
- • October-December: 7.4 inches