Hotels in Luke, Maryland
Search & Compare Luke Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Luke
Luke overviewLuke is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and dining choices. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around Potomac State College of West Virginia University and Frostburg State University. Make it a point to see sights like Big Run State Park and Dan's Mountain State Park. Luke is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in LukeWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Luke can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 21 hotels in the Luke area and you can shop as many as 18 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 8 2-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
- • 12 3-star hotels with an average price of $58 per night
How to get to LukeFly in to Hagerstown, MD (HGR-Hagerstown Regional), 72.5 mi (116.6 km) from downtown Luke.
What to see around LukeEnjoy the university setting or the collegiate vibe around the area of:
- • Potomac State College of West Virginia University
- • Frostburg State University
- • Big Run State Park
- • Dan's Mountain State Park
- • New Germany State Park
- • Thousand Acres Lakeside Golf Course
- • Noah's Ark
When to visit LukeCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 51°F day, 19°F night
- • April-June: 78°F day, 32°F night
- • July-September: 79°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 19°F night
- • January-March: 10.4 inches
- • April-June: 12.8 inches
- • July-September: 11.3 inches
- • October-December: 10.0 inches