What is Salt Lake City Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are lots of ways to enjoy Salt Lake City for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map, and go for a stroll to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Visitors to Salt Lake City love the shopping, sacred temples, bars, and lake views, which are great ways to discover the area. Take a selfie at Snowbird Ski Resort and Park City Mountain Resort for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of low-cost hotels makes Salt Lake City popular among budget-conscious visitors looking for a vacation to remember. We have 18 cheap Salt Lake City hotels to choose from, there's something for everyone!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Salt Lake City?
Here are our travelers' best-rated Salt Lake City budget-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Comfy beds
- Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Central location
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Airport3-star hotel with bar, conference center
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Stes Salt Lake City-Airport East, an IHG Hotel2.5-star Salt Lake City hotel with indoor pool
Sonesta Simply Suites Salt Lake City Airport2.5-star hotel
Hampton Inn Salt Lake City - MurraySuburban Salt Lake City hotel with indoor pool
Best Western Plus Airport Inn & Suites2.5-star Salt Lake City hotel with indoor pool
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Salt Lake City?
You'll find a variety of ways to have fun in Salt Lake City while on a budget. Glance at these excursions in the area, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Liberty Park
- Red Butte Garden and Arboretum
- This is the Place Heritage Park
- Classic Cars International Antique Auto Museum of Utah
- Natural History Museum of Utah
- Salt Lake Art Center
- Snowbird Ski Resort
- Park City Mountain Resort
- Capitol Theater
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks