Traveling With Your Pet to Salt Lake City
If you want to find a hotel in Salt Lake City that will welcome you and your pets, you're in luck. We can help you browse hotel options so you and Fido will be comfortable on your vacation. Bring your furry friends along on some of your Salt Lake City outings, or pop out to enjoy the sacred temples, bars, lake views, and shopping while they're asleep. You might like to spend some time at Snowbird Ski Resort and Park City Mountain Resort during your stay. However you and your pets like to travel, our range of pet-friendly hotels in Salt Lake City can help make your trip memorable.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Salt Lake City?
Top hotel picks in and around Salt Lake City:
Little America Hotel4-star hotel with indoor pool, near Salt Palace Convention Center
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • 2 bars • Outdoor pool • Attentive staff
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel SureStay Collection by Best WesternCity-center hotel, steps from Family History Library
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Walkable location
The Grand America HotelLuxury hotel with indoor pool, near Salt Palace Convention Center
- Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • 2 bars • Spa
Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City DowntownHotel convenient to Salt Palace Convention Center, aimed at LGBT guests
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Bar • 24-hour front desk
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salt Lake City Airport2-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Fitness center
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Salt Lake City?
Here are some things you might enjoy in Salt Lake City:
- Liberty Park
- Red Butte Garden and Arboretum
- Sugar House Park
- Snowbird Ski Resort
- Park City Mountain Resort
- Deer Valley Resort
Sights & Landmarks