Hotels in South Williamsport, Pennsylvania
Search & Compare South Williamsport Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in South Williamsport
South Williamsport overviewSouth Williamsport is special for its historical sites and sports, and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll enjoy the abundant beer and coffee choices. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Howard J. Lamade Stadium and BB&T Ballpark at Historic Bowman Field. While you're here, stop by Thomas T. Taber Museum and Market Street Bridge. A family- and business-friendly area, South Williamsport also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in South WilliamsportWhether traveling for business or pleasure, South Williamsport can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 29 hotels in the South Williamsport area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 12 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 17 3-star hotels with an average price of $76 per night
How to get to South WilliamsportFly in to Williamsport, PA (IPT-Williamsport Regional), 5.6 mi (9.1 km) from downtown South Williamsport. Altoona, PA (AOO-Blair County) is the next closest major airport, 93 mi (149.7 km) away.
What to see around South WilliamsportFun activities in the area include these attractions:
- • Howard J. Lamade Stadium
- • BB&T Ballpark at Historic Bowman Field
- • Thomas T. Taber Museum
- • Market Street Bridge
- • Peter J. McGovern Little League Museum
- • Williamsport/Lycoming Chamber of Commerce
- • Lycoming College
When to visit South WilliamsportCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 54°F day, 19°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 34°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 47°F night
- • October-December: 67°F day, 20°F night
- • January-March: 8.0 inches
- • April-June: 10.8 inches
- • July-September: 12.4 inches
- • October-December: 10.1 inches