Hotels in Olowalu, Hawaii
Search & Compare Olowalu Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Olowalu
Olowalu overviewOlowalu is a relaxing place distinct for its beaches and oceanfront, and known for its historical sites and shops. You'll find a wide variety of bar and dining choices. Spend a relaxing day at Iao Valley State Park and Maui Nui Botanical Gardens when the weather is nice. Make some time to see popular sights such as Kaanapali Beach and Maui Ocean Center. Olowalu is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in OlowaluWith a wide assortment of lodging choices to choose from, Olowalu has options to suit everyone's style. There are 212 hotels in the Olowalu area and you can shop as many as 271 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 45%.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $29 per night
- • 94 3-star hotels with an average price of $127 per night
- • 97 4-star hotels with an average price of $199 per night
- • 11 5-star hotels with an average price of $439 per night
How to get to OlowaluFly in to Kapalua, HI (JHM-West Maui), 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from downtown Olowalu. Kahului, HI (OGG) is the next closest major airport, 13 mi (21 km) away.
What to see around OlowaluIts beaches and mountain views offer a glimpse of the natural beauty, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Banyan Tree Park
- • Iao Valley State Park
- • Kaanapali Beach
- • Black Rock
- • Maui Nui Botanical Gardens
- • Outlets of Maui
- • Whalers Village
- • Queen Ka’ahumanu Center
- • Shops at Wailea
- • Maui Ocean Center
- • Maui Arts and Cultural Center
- • Kapalua Beach
- • D.T. Fleming Beach Park
- • Kapalua Golf Club Plantation Course