Hotels in Winston, Oregon
Search & Compare Winston Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Winston
Winston overviewWinston is a budget-friendly place known for its gardens and natural features, and surrounded by picturesque views of rivers and lakes. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Spend a relaxing day at Stewart Park and Winchester Dam when the weather is nice. While you're here, stop by Girardet Wine Cellars and Abacela Winery. A family-friendly area, Winston also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in WinstonA welcoming city for all, Winston has a variety of lodging options. There are 17 hotels in the Winston area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 11 2-star hotels with an average price of $52 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 2180 user reviews of Winston hotels: Safari Inn
How to get to WinstonFly in to Eugene, OR (EUG-Mahlon Sweet Field), 76.5 mi (123.1 km) from downtown Winston.
What to see around WinstonKnown for its gardens, the area's family-friendly sights include:
- • Wildlife Safari
- • Discovery Garden
- • Stewart Park
- • Winchester Dam
- • Girardet Wine Cellars
- • Abacela Winery
- • Spangler Vineyards
- • Douglas County Museum of History and Natural History
- • Melrose Vineyards
When to visit WinstonWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 40°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 12.2 inches
- • April-June: 5.9 inches
- • July-September: 1.7 inches
- • October-December: 13.9 inches