Hotels in New Haven, Indiana
Search & Compare New Haven Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in New Haven
New Haven overviewNew Haven is a budget-friendly place unique for its live music, sports, and theaters. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Parkview Field and Allen County War Memorial Coliseum. Make it a point to see sights like Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception and Historic Embassy Theater. A family- and business-friendly area, New Haven also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in New HavenWhether traveling for business or pleasure, New Haven can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 59 hotels in the New Haven area and you can shop as many as 12 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 13%.
- • 24 2-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
- • 31 3-star hotels with an average price of $76 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $91 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 5405 user reviews of New Haven hotels: Holiday Inn Express New Haven
How to get to New HavenFly in to Fort Wayne, IN (FWA-Fort Wayne Intl.), 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from downtown New Haven.
What to see around New HavenFun activities in the area include these attractions:
- • Parkview Field
- • Allen County War Memorial Coliseum
- • Spiece Fieldhouse
- • Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception
- • Historic Embassy Theater
- • Grand Wayne Convention Center
- • Headwaters Park
- • Fort Wayne Children's Zoo
When to visit New HavenIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 55°F day, 17°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 34°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 47°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 19°F night
- • January-March: 7.0 inches
- • April-June: 11.9 inches
- • July-September: 10.7 inches
- • October-December: 8.7 inches