Hotels in Castile, New York
Search & Compare Castile Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Castile
Castile overviewCastile is a friendly locale known for its parks and riverfront, and surrounded by picturesque views of waterfalls and lakes. You'll enjoy the area's historical sites, library, and university spirit. Nature lovers will find plenty of places to explore with a visit to Letchworth State Park. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Mount Morris Dam and National Warplane Museum. Castile is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in CastileA welcoming city for all, Castile has a variety of lodging options.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $139 per night
How to get to CastileFly in to Jamestown, NY (JHW-Chautauqua County), 70.4 mi (113.4 km) from downtown Castile.
What to see around CastileSome highlights of the area include:
- • Letchworth State Park
- • Mount Morris Dam
- • National Warplane Museum
- • State University of New York-Geneseo
When to visit CastileCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 51°F day, 15°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 82°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 68°F day, 18°F night
- • January-March: 4.7 inches
- • April-June: 8.9 inches
- • July-September: 10.6 inches
- • October-December: 7.3 inches