Hotels in Caribou, Maine
Search & Compare Caribou Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Caribou
Caribou overviewSurrounded by picturesque views of islands and waterfalls, Caribou is known for its sports. You'll find extensive coffee and bar options. Spend a relaxing day at Aroostook National Wildlife Refuge and Aroostook State Park when the weather is nice. A stop at places like Nylander Museum and Caribou Country Club will create some memories. A family- and business-friendly area, Caribou also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in CaribouFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Caribou is the place to go.
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $67 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 220 user reviews of Caribou hotels:
- • Caribou Inn & Convention Center
- • Crown Park Inn
How to get to CaribouFly in to Presque Isle, ME (PQI-Northern Maine Regional), 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from downtown Caribou. Bangor, ME (BGR-Bangor Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 146.5 mi (235.7 km) away.
What to see around CaribouIt's recognized for its waterfalls, and top places for nature lovers include:
- • Aroostook National Wildlife Refuge
- • Aroostook State Park
- • Grand Falls
- • Northern Maine Community College
- • University of Maine at Presque Isle
- • Nylander Museum
- • Caribou Country Club
- • Aroostook Centre Mall
- • Perth-Andover Museum
- • Cultural Walkway
When to visit CaribouIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 40°F day, 0°F night
- • April-June: 75°F day, 23°F night
- • July-September: 76°F day, 40°F night
- • October-December: 59°F day, 4°F night
- • January-March: 7.4 inches
- • April-June: 9.5 inches
- • July-September: 11.2 inches
- • October-December: 10.4 inches