Hotels in Canton, Illinois
Search & Compare Canton Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Canton
Canton overviewCanton is a budget-friendly place distinct for its parks and natural features, and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. Spend a relaxing day at Wallace Park and Big Creek Park when the weather is nice. While you're here, stop by Lakeland Park and Dickson Mounds Museum. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Canton is for you.
Where to stay in CantonWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Canton has accommodations to fit every need. There are 24 hotels in the Canton area and you can shop as many as 12 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 17%.
- • 8 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 12 3-star hotels with an average price of $101 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $110 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 2059 user reviews of Canton hotels:
- • Canton Inn (Canton)
- • Super 8 Canton IL (Canton)
- • Heritage Grand Inn (Canton)
How to get to CantonFly in to Peoria, IL (PIA-Greater Peoria Regional), 19.6 mi (31.5 km) from downtown Canton.
What to see around CantonIt's notable for its lakes, parks, and top spots for nature lovers that include:
- • Wallace Park
- • Big Creek Park
- • Lakeland Park
When to visit CantonCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 57°F day, 17°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 37°F night
- • July-September: 86°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 18°F night
- • January-March: 6.3 inches
- • April-June: 11.5 inches
- • July-September: 10.2 inches
- • October-December: 8.4 inches