Hotels in Rising Star, Texas
Search & Compare Rising Star Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Rising Star
Rising Star overviewRising Star is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and university spirit. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around Cisco College. While you're here, stop by Lake Brownwood State Park and Grimes Memorial Garden. Rising Star is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in Rising StarWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Rising Star has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $53 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
How to get to Rising StarFly in to Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.), 125.3 mi (201.6 km) from downtown Rising Star. Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field) is the next closest major airport, 134.1 mi (215.8 km) away.
What to see around Rising StarSome recommended places to see include:
- • Cisco College
- • Lake Brownwood State Park
- • Grimes Memorial Garden
- • Eastland County Museum
When to visit Rising StarCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 75°F day, 29°F night
- • April-June: 94°F day, 46°F night
- • July-September: 97°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 85°F day, 30°F night
- • January-March: 6.4 inches
- • April-June: 10.6 inches
- • July-September: 7.2 inches
- • October-December: 6.3 inches