Hotels in Lakeville, New York
Search & Compare Lakeville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Lakeville
Lakeville overviewLakeville is a romantic getaway known for its parks, and surrounded by picturesque views of waterfalls and lakes. You'll enjoy the area's wineries, historical sites, and library. Spend a relaxing day at Sandy Bottom Park and Mendon Ponds Park when the weather is nice. Be sure stop by Deer Run Winery and 5 Arch Bridge while you're here. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Lakeville is for you.
Where to stay in LakevilleA welcoming city for all, Lakeville has a variety of lodging options. There are 77 hotels in the Lakeville area and you can shop as many as 22 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 23 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 42 3-star hotels with an average price of $81 per night
- • 11 4-star hotels with an average price of $103 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 12720 user reviews of Lakeville hotels: Rodeway Inn Lakeville
How to get to LakevilleFly in to Rochester, NY (ROC-Greater Rochester Intl.), 20.3 mi (32.7 km) from downtown Lakeville. Jamestown, NY (JHW-Chautauqua County) is the next closest major airport, 92.6 mi (149 km) away.
What to see around LakevilleIts lakes, parks, and waterfalls are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Sandy Bottom Park
- • Mendon Ponds Park
- • Boughton Park
- • Cumming Nature Center
- • Veterans Memorial Park
- • Deer Run Winery
- • 5 Arch Bridge
- • State University of New York-Geneseo
- • National Warplane Museum
- • Honeoye Falls-Mendon Historical Society Museum
When to visit LakevilleIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 51°F day, 15°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 82°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 68°F day, 18°F night
- • January-March: 4.7 inches
- • April-June: 8.9 inches
- • July-September: 10.6 inches
- • October-December: 7.3 inches