Hotels in Aaronsburg, Pennsylvania
Search & Compare Aaronsburg Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Aaronsburg
Aaronsburg overviewAaronsburg is a budget-friendly place known for its sports, and surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and lakes. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and camping. Spend a relaxing day at Poe Valley State Park and Bald Eagle State Park when the weather is nice. A stop at places like Woodward Cave and Penn's Cave will create some memories. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Aaronsburg is for you.
Where to stay in AaronsburgWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Aaronsburg can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 26 hotels in the Aaronsburg area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $67 per night
- • 15 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $110 per night
How to get to AaronsburgFly in to State College, PA (SCE-University Park), 23.8 mi (38.3 km) from downtown Aaronsburg. Altoona, PA (AOO-Blair County) is the next closest major airport, 64.5 mi (103.7 km) away.
What to see around AaronsburgIts lakes, mountain views, and hiking trails are notable, and top spots for nature lovers include:
- • Woodward Cave
- • Poe Valley State Park
- • Penn's Cave
- • Bald Eagle State Park
- • Triangle Park
- • Raymond B. Winter State Park
- • Seven Mountains Wine Cellars
- • Millbrook Playhouse
- • Piper Aviation Museum
- • T & D's Cats of the World
When to visit AaronsburgIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 53°F day, 20°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 34°F night
- • July-September: 82°F day, 47°F night
- • October-December: 66°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 8.7 inches
- • April-June: 10.7 inches
- • July-September: 10.9 inches
- • October-December: 9.3 inches