Hotels in Fremont, Indiana
Search & Compare Fremont Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Fremont
Fremont overviewFremont is a luxury getaway distinct for its parks and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. Families can spend some quality time at Wild Winds Buffalo Preserve and Adventure Zone. Head to The Outlet Shoppes at Fremont and Angola Motor Speedway to make some memories. A family- and business-friendly area, Fremont also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in FremontFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Fremont is the place to go. There are 20 hotels in the Fremont area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 11 3-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 1051 user reviews of Fremont hotels:
- • Quality Inn (Fremont)
- • Holiday Inn Express Suites Fremont (Fremont)
- • Comfort Inn (Fremont)
How to get to FremontFly in to Fort Wayne, IN (FWA-Fort Wayne Intl.), 52.9 mi (85.1 km) from downtown Fremont.
What to see around FremontFamily-friendly attractions include:
- • Wild Winds Buffalo Preserve
- • Adventure Zone
- • The Outlet Shoppes at Fremont
- • Glendarin Hills Golf Club
- • Lake James Golf Club
- • Angola Motor Speedway
- • Bella Vista Golf Course
When to visit FremontIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 51°F day, 14°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 82°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 67°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 7.0 inches
- • April-June: 11.7 inches
- • July-September: 11.5 inches
- • October-December: 8.9 inches