Traveling With Your Pet to Reno
Searching for a pet-friendly hotel in the family-friendly city of Reno? You've come to the right place. We can help you browse hotel options so you and Fluffy will be comfortable on your vacation. Bring your furry friends along on some of your Reno outings, or pop out to take advantage of the shopping and restaurants while they're sleeping. Some travelers to Reno like to visit National Bowling Stadium and Reno Events Center. However you and your pets like to travel, our range of pet-friendly hotels in Reno can help you find a good place to stay.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Reno?
Top hotel picks in and around Reno:
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino4-star resort with spa, near Grand Sierra Resort Casino
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • 9 restaurants • Central location
Circus Circus Hotel Casino Reno at THE ROW4-star resort with casino, near National Bowling Stadium
- Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • 7 restaurants • 3 bars • Central location
Peppermill Resort Spa Casino4-star hotel in Reno/Tahoe Airport with 2 outdoor pools, 15 bars
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • 10 restaurants • Central location
Silver Legacy Resort Casino at THE ROW4-star hotel with casino, near Reno Events Center
- Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • 5 restaurants • Health club • Central location
Atlantis Casino Resort SpaMountain resort with casino, near Atlantis Casino
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 8 restaurants • Spa • Central location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Reno?
You'll find a variety of sightseeing opportunities in Reno:
- Wingfield Park
- Idlewild Park
- Rancho San Rafael Park
- National Bowling Stadium
- Reno Events Center
- Reno Arch
Sights & Landmarks