Hotels in Clark Fork, Idaho
Search & Compare Clark Fork Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Clark Fork
Clark Fork overviewClark Fork is a luxury getaway known for its beaches, and surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and lakes. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Beachcombers can spend the day at Sandpoint City Beach Park when the weather is nice. Check out local attractions like Samowen Park and Ross Creek Cedar Grove Scenic Area. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Clark Fork is for you.
Where to stay in Clark ForkA welcoming city for all, Clark Fork has a variety of lodging options. There are 12 hotels in the Clark Fork area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $58 per night
- • 7 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 1223 user reviews of Clark Fork hotels: Clark Fork Lodge
How to get to Clark ForkFly in to Spokane, WA (GEG-Spokane Intl.), 72.1 mi (116.1 km) from downtown Clark Fork.
What to see around Clark ForkHere are some local highlights:
- • Samowen Park
- • Ross Creek Cedar Grove Scenic Area
- • Liberty Pier
- • Sandpoint City Beach Park
When to visit Clark ForkIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 53°F day, 21°F night
- • April-June: 77°F day, 45°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 37°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 20°F night
- • January-March: 10.2 inches
- • April-June: 7.7 inches
- • July-September: 4.1 inches
- • October-December: 12.0 inches