Gatlinburg Hotels with Free Breakfast
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies
- Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort and Amusement Park
- Gatlinburg Convention Center
- Smoky Mountain Brewery
- Wild Bear Falls Indoor Waterpark
- Gatlinburg Space Needle
- Gatlinburg Sky Lift
- Ole Smoky Moonshine Distillery
- Ober Gatlinburg Aerial Tramway
- Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum
- Cupids Chapel of Love
- Ripley's Haunted Adventure
- Gatlinburg Ziplines
- Cooter's Place
- Guinness World Records Museum
- Hillbilly Golf
- Mysterious Mansion
- Chapel in the Glen
- Rafting in the Smokies
Hotels in Gatlinburg with Free Breakfast
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: Foxtrot Bed and Breakfast
- Service: Buckhorn Inn
- Comfort: Foxtrot Bed and Breakfast
- Condition: Foxtrot Bed and Breakfast
Most hotels offer traditional breakfast staples like eggs, bacon, and waffles. For budget hotels, expect quick grab-and-go items like muffins, pastries, and fruit. If you are lodging at a mid-range hotel, hot breakfast buffets are common. Most luxury hotels do not offer free breakfast and instead opt for traditional made-to-order fare or room service.
Free breakfast hotels in Gatlinburg are also a great option for those who value convenience. Grab a bite to eat after your morning routine without the hassle of trying to find a breakfast diner near your hotel. Those crunched for time will appreciate a breakfast that is both free and quick instead of having to deal with the time commitment of traditional dining.
Save up to 50% off your next hotel in Gatlinburg with free breakfast when you book with Hotels.com. Sign up for the Welcome Rewards program and receive one free night when you book 10 nights.
Gatlinburg travel guides
Gatlinburg is nestled in the eastern Tennessee hills at the foot of Great Smoky Mountains National P...