Hotels in Toledo, Washington
Search & Compare Toledo Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Toledo
Toledo overviewToledo is a budget-friendly place distinct for its gardens and sports, and known for its spas and shops. Sports fans will enjoy baseball and golf, and everyone will enjoy ample coffee and bar options. Spend a relaxing day at Ike Kinswa State Park and Mossyrock Park when the weather is nice. Check out local attractions like Mount St. Helens Forest Learning Center and Castle Rock Exhibit Hall. Toledo is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in ToledoA welcoming city for all, Toledo has a variety of lodging options. There are 34 hotels in the Toledo area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 18 2-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
- • 15 3-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
How to get to ToledoFly in to Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.), 59.5 mi (95.8 km) from downtown Toledo.
What to see around ToledoFun activities such as baseball, camping, and golf are at hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Riverside Golf Course
- • Gust Backstrom Park
- • Ike Kinswa State Park
- • Mossyrock Park
- • Mount St. Helens Forest Learning Center
- • Castle Rock Exhibit Hall
- • Hoffstadt Bluffs Visitor Center
- • Veterans Wall of Honor
When to visit ToledoIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 58°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 76°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 80°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 16.5 inches
- • April-June: 8.1 inches
- • July-September: 3.0 inches
- • October-December: 19.3 inches