Family Friendly Hotels in Fort Wayne
Search for Family-friendly hotels in Fort Wayne
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Allen County War Memorial Coliseum
- Grand Wayne Convention Center
- Jefferson Pointe
- Historic Embassy Theater
- Spiece Fieldhouse
- Fort Wayne Children's Zoo
- Parkview Field
- Chain O' Lakes State Park
- Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum
- Berne Clock Tower
- Hoosier Air Museum
- Fort Wayne Visitors Center
- Headwaters Park
- Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception
- Swiss Heritage Village and Museum
- Fort Wayne Firefighters Museum
- Auburn Cord Duesenberg Museum
Family friendly travelling in Fort Wayne
Here are some top hotels travelers have booked in the last hour:
- Staybridge Suites Fort Wayne
- Quality Inn
- Hampton Inn Ft Wayne SW
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Wayne Southwest
- Residence Inn By Marriott Fort Wayne
By booking a family friendly hotel in Fort Wayne, you’ll often times receive a bigger room with more sleeping arrangements to accommodate the size of your family. For bigger families, you may want to look for hotels that offer two-room suites that include sleeper sofas or rollaway beds. Having a hotel room with enough wiggle room for your family is key to having a stress-free vacation.
Family friendly hotels in Fort Wayne also tend to be equipped with amenities your kiddos will love like pools or recreational centers. Some kid friendly hotels even have indoor waterparks! The biggest perk you (and your wallet) will love is that most family friendly hotels let kids under 18 stay for free. You may also want to look for hotels that offer free breakfast to save you the expense of dining out.
Save up to 50% off a family-friendly hotel room in Fort Wayne when booking with Hotels.com. Sign up for the Hotels.com Rewards program and receive one free night when you book 10 nights.