Hotels in Saltillo, Mississippi
Search & Compare Saltillo Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Saltillo
Saltillo overviewSaltillo is a relaxing place unique for its sports. You'll find a wide variety of beer and coffee choices. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to BancorpSouth Arena. A stop at places like Tupelo National Battlefield and Brices Cross Roads National Battlefield Site will create some memories. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Saltillo is for you.
Where to stay in SaltilloFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Saltillo is the place to go. There are 37 hotels in the Saltillo area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 15 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 20 3-star hotels with an average price of $58 per night
How to get to SaltilloFly in to Tupelo, MS (TUP-Tupelo Regional), 8.7 mi (14 km) from downtown Saltillo.
What to see around SaltilloHere are some top sights to see:
- • BancorpSouth Arena
- • Tupelo National Battlefield
- • Brices Cross Roads National Battlefield Site
- • Jamie L Witten Historical Center
- • Itawamba Community College
When to visit SaltilloWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 70°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 46°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 80°F day, 32°F night
- • January-March: 14.3 inches
- • April-June: 14.8 inches
- • July-September: 10.8 inches
- • October-December: 15.1 inches