Hotels in Hamel, Illinois
Search & Compare Hamel Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Hamel
Hamel overviewHamel is a budget-friendly place unique for its zoo and spas. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and running. Families can spend some quality time at Henry's Rabbit Ranch and The Gardens at SIUE. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like St. Andrew's Episcopal Church and Edwardsville Watershed Nature Center. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Hamel is for you.
Where to stay in HamelWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Hamel has accommodations to fit every need. There are 78 hotels in the Hamel area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 41 2-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
- • 33 3-star hotels with an average price of $74 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
How to get to HamelFly in to St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.), 30.1 mi (48.5 km) from downtown Hamel.
What to see around HamelHighlights like its zoo are popular with families and top attractions include:
- • Henry's Rabbit Ranch
- • The Gardens at SIUE
- • St. Andrew's Episcopal Church
- • Edwardsville Watershed Nature Center
- • Edwardsville Arts Center
- • Timber Lakes Golf Course
- • Villa Marie Winery & Banquet Center
When to visit HamelCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 61°F day, 23°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 54°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 24°F night
- • January-March: 8.2 inches
- • April-June: 12.8 inches
- • July-September: 10.1 inches
- • October-December: 10.2 inches