Hotels in Harbor Beach, Michigan
Search & Compare Harbor Beach Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Harbor Beach
Harbor Beach overviewHarbor Beach is known for its beaches and museums. You'll find a wide variety of bar and dining choices. Take in some of the area's local culture at Pioneer Log Village and Allen House Museum. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Harbor Beach Lighthouse and Bad Axe Fairgrounds. Harbor Beach is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in Harbor BeachWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Harbor Beach can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $110 per night
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
How to get to Harbor BeachFly in to Saginaw, MI (MBS-MBS Intl.), 71.7 mi (115.4 km) from downtown Harbor Beach.
What to see around Harbor BeachA top draw is the area's museums, as well as places like:
- • Pioneer Log Village
- • Allen House Museum
- • Harbor Beach Lighthouse
- • Bad Axe Fairgrounds
- • Pointe aux Barques Lighthouse
- • Sanilac Petroglyphs Historic State Park
- • Bird Creek Golf Club
When to visit Harbor BeachWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 44°F day, 16°F night
- • April-June: 75°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 77°F day, 50°F night
- • October-December: 63°F day, 20°F night
- • January-March: 5.0 inches
- • April-June: 6.4 inches
- • July-September: 7.6 inches
- • October-December: 7.4 inches