Hotels in Gwynn, Virginia
Search & Compare Gwynn Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Gwynn
Gwynn overviewGwynn is a friendly locale distinct for its historical sites and festivals. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Take in some of the area's local culture at Gwynn's Island Musuem and Deltaville Maritime Museum. Local sights like Holly Point Nature Park and Deltaville Marina are worth a visit. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Gwynn is for you.
Where to stay in GwynnFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Gwynn is the place to go.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 321 user reviews of Gwynn hotels: Gwynn's Island RV Resort and Campground
How to get to GwynnFly in to Newport News, VA (PHF-Newport News - Williamsburg Intl.), 27.5 mi (44.3 km) from downtown Gwynn. Richmond, VA (RIC-Richmond Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 57.3 mi (92.3 km) away.
What to see around GwynnA top draw is the area's festivals, as well as places like:
- • Gwynn's Island Musuem
- • Deltaville Maritime Museum
- • Steamboat Era Museum
- • Gloucester Museum of History
- • Holly Point Nature Park
- • Deltaville Marina
- • The Dog and Oyster Vineyard
- • Golden Eagle Golf Club
- • Historic Christ Church
When to visit GwynnIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 64°F day, 27°F night
- • April-June: 89°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 28°F night
- • January-March: 11.2 inches
- • April-June: 11.1 inches
- • July-September: 14.2 inches
- • October-December: 10.2 inches