Hotels in Lascassas, Tennessee
Search & Compare Lascassas Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Lascassas
Lascassas overviewLascassas is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around Middle Tennessee State University. Local sights like Oaklands Historic House Museum and Murfreesboro Strike and Spare Family Fun Center are worth a visit. Lascassas is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in LascassasA welcoming city for all, Lascassas has a variety of lodging options. There are 81 hotels in the Lascassas area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 34 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 41 3-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
How to get to LascassasFly in to Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.), 25.9 mi (41.7 km) from downtown Lascassas.
What to see around LascassasSome recommended places to see include:
- • Middle Tennessee State University
- • Oaklands Historic House Museum
- • Murfreesboro Strike and Spare Family Fun Center
- • Bradley Academy Museum
- • Discovery Center at Murfree Spring
When to visit LascassasCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 66°F day, 24°F night
- • April-June: 89°F day, 38°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 77°F day, 26°F night
- • January-March: 13.5 inches
- • April-June: 14.4 inches
- • July-September: 11.4 inches
- • October-December: 12.8 inches