Hotels in Dolores, Colorado
Search & Compare Dolores Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Dolores
Dolores overviewDolores is a budget-friendly place surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and parks. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Spend a relaxing day at Louis M. Jones Memorial Park and Kilpacker Trail when the weather is nice. Make it a point to see sights like Rico Historic Courthouse and Rio Grande Southern Railroad Museum. A family-friendly area, Dolores also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in DoloresFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Dolores is the place to go.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $23 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
How to get to DoloresFly in to Cortez, CO (CEZ-Montezuma County), 30 mi (48.2 km) from downtown Dolores. Telluride, CO (TEX-Telluride Regional) is the next closest major airport, 30.1 mi (48.5 km) away.
What to see around DoloresFun activities are on hand like pampering at the spa and running, along with attractions such as:
- • Kilpacker Trail
- • Bear Creek Falls
- • Louis M. Jones Memorial Park
- • McPhee Recreation Area
- • Mesa Verde Visitor and Research Center
- • Mesa Verde National Park Entrance
- • Point Lookout Trail
- • Rico Historic Courthouse
- • Rio Grande Southern Railroad Museum
- • Dolores River Brewery
- • Anasazi Heritage Center
- • Knife Edge Trail
When to visit DoloresWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 45°F day, 2°F night
- • April-June: 75°F day, 18°F night
- • July-September: 76°F day, 29°F night
- • October-December: 61°F day, 2°F night
- • January-March: 5.1 inches
- • April-June: 4.9 inches
- • July-September: 8.1 inches
- • October-December: 5.4 inches