Hotels in Fort Laramie, Wyoming
Search & Compare Fort Laramie Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Fort Laramie
Fort Laramie overviewYou'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Make it a point to see sights like Fort Laramie National Historic Site and Guernsey Playfield and Pool. Fort Laramie is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in Fort LaramieA welcoming city for all, Fort Laramie has a variety of lodging options. There are 8 hotels in the Fort Laramie area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $29 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $100 per night
How to get to Fort LaramieFly in to Cheyenne, WY (CYS-Cheyenne Regional), 74.8 mi (120.3 km) from downtown Fort Laramie.
What to see around Fort LaramieSome recommended places to see include:
- • Fort Laramie National Historic Site
- • Guernsey Playfield and Pool
- • Oregon Trail Ruts Viewing Area
When to visit Fort LaramieIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 59°F day, 13°F night
- • April-June: 89°F day, 28°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 37°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 13°F night
- • January-March: 0.8 inches
- • April-June: 6.0 inches
- • July-September: 4.6 inches
- • October-December: 1.5 inches