Hotels in Hertford, North Carolina
Search & Compare Hertford Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Hertford
Hertford overviewHertford is a romantic getaway distinct for its beaches and known for its historical sites and shops. You'll enjoy the ample beer and cheese options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Newbold-White House and Cupola House Association. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Jim Catfish Hunter Museum and Sound Golf Links at Albemarle Plantation. Hertford is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in HertfordWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Hertford can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 15 hotels in the Hertford area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 3 4-star hotels with an average price of $124 per night
How to get to HertfordFly in to Norfolk, VA (ORF-Norfolk Intl.), 52.8 mi (85 km) from downtown Hertford. Greenville, NC (PGV-Pitt-Greenville) is the next closest major airport, 63.2 mi (101.7 km) away.
What to see around HertfordSome highlights of the area include:
- • Newbold-White House
- • Jim Catfish Hunter Museum
- • Sound Golf Links at Albemarle Plantation
- • Cupola House Association
- • Chowan Arts Council
When to visit HertfordIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 34°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 46°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 59°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 10.7 inches
- • April-June: 11.5 inches
- • July-September: 16.3 inches
- • October-December: 9.6 inches