Hotels in Cimarron, New Mexico
Search & Compare Cimarron Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Cimarron
Cimarron overviewCimarron is a luxury getaway surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and rivers. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for biking and hiking. This winter paradise is home to popular ski areas like Taos Ski Valley. Be sure stop by Cimarron Visitor Center and Aztec Mill Museum while you're here. Cimarron is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in CimarronA welcoming city for all, Cimarron has a variety of lodging options. There are 14 hotels in the Cimarron area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $105 per night
- • 7 3-star hotels with an average price of $100 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $100 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 468 user reviews of Cimarron hotels: Casa del Gavilan Historic Inn
How to get to CimarronFly in to Albuquerque, NM (ABQ-Albuquerque Intl. Sunport), 139.3 mi (224.2 km) from downtown Cimarron.
What to see around CimarronFun activities like biking and skiing are on hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Red River Ski Area
- • Taos Ski Valley
- • Eagle Nest Lake State Park
- • Williams Lake
- • Cimarron Visitor Center
- • Aztec Mill Museum
- • Philmont Museum
- • Enchanted Circle Gateway Museum
- • Vietnam Veterans Memorial
When to visit CimarronIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 50°F day, 5°F night
- • April-June: 76°F day, 20°F night
- • July-September: 78°F day, 30°F night
- • October-December: 64°F day, 8°F night
- • January-March: 4.8 inches
- • April-June: 5.0 inches
- • July-September: 8.9 inches
- • October-December: 3.9 inches