Hotels in Glenville, West Virginia
Search & Compare Glenville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Glenville
Glenville overviewGlenville is a budget-friendly place known for its sports, and surrounded by picturesque views of beaches and mountains. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. This shopping destination has plenty of shops to explore, including Flatwoods Outlet Mall. Check out local attractions like Sutton Dam and Sutton Lake Marina. A family- and business-friendly area, Glenville also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in GlenvilleA welcoming city for all, Glenville has a variety of lodging options.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $72 per night
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
How to get to GlenvilleFly in to Clarksburg, WV (CKB-North Central West Virginia), 41.4 mi (66.6 km) from downtown Glenville. Morgantown, WV (MGW-Morgantown Municipal) is the next closest major airport, 69.5 mi (111.8 km) away.
What to see around GlenvilleSome highlights of the area include:
- • Flatwoods Outlet Mall
- • Sutton Dam
- • Sutton Lake Marina
When to visit GlenvilleWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 59°F day, 19°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 45°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 10.8 inches
- • April-June: 13.7 inches
- • July-September: 13.0 inches
- • October-December: 10.8 inches