Hotels in Iredell, Texas
Search & Compare Iredell Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Iredell
Iredell overviewIredell is a budget-friendly place known for its festivals, and surrounded by picturesque views of parks and wildlife. Sports fans will enjoy baseball and golf, and everyone will enjoy ample coffee and bar options. Take in some of the area's local culture at Billy the Kid Museum and Dinosaur World. Local sights like Hico City Hall and Hico City Park are worth a visit. A family-friendly area, Iredell also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in IredellWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Iredell can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 13 hotels in the Iredell area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $76 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $125 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 676 user reviews of Iredell hotels: The Lucky Penny Lodge
How to get to IredellFly in to Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.), 80.1 mi (128.8 km) from downtown Iredell. Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field) is the next closest major airport, 84.6 mi (136.1 km) away.
What to see around IredellThe area's festivals and cultural sights stand out, and places to visit include:
- • Billy the Kid Museum
- • Dinosaur World
- • Bosque Museum
- • Hico City Park
- • Meridian State Park
- • Fossil Rim Wildlife Center
- • Dinosaur Valley State Park
- • Hico City Hall
- • The Clifton Whipple Truss Bridge
When to visit IredellWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 72°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 47°F night
- • July-September: 96°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 82°F day, 31°F night
- • January-March: 6.6 inches
- • April-June: 10.9 inches
- • July-September: 7.0 inches
- • October-December: 7.1 inches