Hotels in Loleta, California
Search & Compare Loleta Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Loleta
Loleta overviewLoleta is special for its beaches, gardens, and riverfront, and known for its spas and casinos. You'll appreciate the coffee and dining choices. Spend a relaxing day at Humboldt Botanical Garden and Samoa Dunes Recreation Area when the weather is nice. Make some memories at Loleta Cheese Factory and Bear River Casino. A family-friendly area, Loleta also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in LoletaWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Loleta has accommodations to fit every need. There are 40 hotels in the Loleta area, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 16 2-star hotels with an average price of $56 per night
- • 18 3-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
- • 6 4-star hotels with an average price of $109 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 7692 user reviews of Loleta hotels: Bear River Casino Hotel
How to get to LoletaFly in to Eureka, CA (ACV-Arcata - Eureka), 21.9 mi (35.3 km) from downtown Loleta.
What to see around LoletaKnown for its gardens, the area has sights especially popular with families like:
- • Loleta Cheese Factory
- • Six Rivers National Forest Headquarters
- • Sequoia Park Zoo
- • Sequoia Park Garden
- • Blue Ox Millworks
- • Humboldt Botanical Garden
- • Samoa Dunes Recreation Area
- • Firemens Park
- • Rohner Park
- • Fortuna Dog Park
- • Bear River Casino
- • Fernbridge Historic Bridge
- • Humboldt County Fairgrounds
- • Ferndale Museum
- • Ferndale Historic Cemetery