Hotels in Ridgeway, South Carolina
Search & Compare Ridgeway Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Ridgeway
Ridgeway overviewRidgeway is a budget-friendly place known for its sports. Sports fans will enjoy football and golf, and everyone will enjoy ample beer and coffee options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Plex Indoor Sports and Charlie W. Johnson Stadium. Check out local attractions like Lake Wateree State Park and South Carolina Railroad Museum. A family- and business-friendly area, Ridgeway also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in RidgewayWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Ridgeway can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 93 hotels in the Ridgeway area and you can shop as many as 29 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 35 2-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
- • 51 3-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 6 4-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 14098 user reviews of Ridgeway hotels:
- • Victorian Elegance Inn
- • Ramada Limited Ridgeway South Carolina
How to get to RidgewayFly in to Columbia, SC (CAE-Columbia Metropolitan), 29.5 mi (47.5 km) from downtown Ridgeway.
What to see around RidgewayOutdoor activities are at hand such as camping, football, and golf, along with attractions like:
- • Plex Indoor Sports
- • Charlie W. Johnson Stadium
- • Lake Wateree State Park
- • South Carolina Railroad Museum
- • Fairfield County Museum
- • Historic Winnsboro Town Clock
- • Village at Sandhill Mall
When to visit RidgewayWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 70°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 45°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 79°F day, 32°F night
- • January-March: 12.0 inches
- • April-June: 10.2 inches
- • July-September: 11.9 inches
- • October-December: 9.8 inches