Hotels in Schofield, Wisconsin
Search & Compare Schofield Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Schofield
Schofield overviewSchofield is known for its shops. You'll enjoy the ample cheese and coffee choices, along with winter fun such as skiing and snowboarding. Skiers and snow bunnies can head to Granite Peak Ski Area. Be sure stop by Leigh Yawkey Woodson Art Museum and Marathon County Historical Museums while you're here. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Schofield is for you.
Where to stay in SchofieldFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Schofield is the place to go. There are 25 hotels in the Schofield area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 16 3-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 2093 user reviews of Schofield hotels: Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Wausau
How to get to SchofieldFly in to Mosinee, WI (CWA-Central Wisconsin), 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from downtown Schofield.
What to see around SchofieldSome highlights of the area include:
- • Leigh Yawkey Woodson Art Museum
- • Marathon County Historical Museums
- • Granite Peak Ski Area
- • Rib Mountain State Park
When to visit SchofieldIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 47°F day, 6°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 27°F night
- • July-September: 80°F day, 42°F night
- • October-December: 62°F day, 7°F night
- • January-March: 3.7 inches
- • April-June: 10.5 inches
- • July-September: 11.9 inches
- • October-December: 6.3 inches