Hotels in Charlo, Montana
Search & Compare Charlo Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Charlo
Charlo overviewSurrounded by picturesque views of glaciers and mountains, Charlo is known for its museums and natural features. You'll enjoy Charlo's scenic landscape, casinos, and wildlife. Spend a relaxing day at Ninepipe Wildlife Management Area and National Bison Range when the weather is nice. Check out local attractions like Ninepipes Museum of Early Montana and Mission Mountain Golf Course. Whatever you're into, Charlo has something for you.
Where to stay in CharloFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Charlo is the place to go. There are 5 hotels in the Charlo area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $72 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $95 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 204 user reviews of Charlo hotels: Ninepipes Lodge
How to get to CharloFly in to Missoula, MT (MSO-Missoula Intl.), 35.2 mi (56.6 km) from downtown Charlo.
What to see around CharloThe area's local highlights include its museums and places like:
- • Ninepipes Museum of Early Montana
- • Miracle of America Museum
- • Ninepipe Wildlife Management Area
- • National Bison Range
- • Mission Mountain Golf Course
- • St. Ignatius Mission
- • Garden of One Thousand Buddhas
- • Kerr Dam
When to visit CharloCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 55°F day, 16°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 37°F night
- • October-December: 66°F day, 15°F night
- • January-March: 2.6 inches
- • April-June: 5.3 inches
- • July-September: 3.3 inches
- • October-December: 2.9 inches