What is Baltimore Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been trying to find the ideal family-friendly vacation spot, you may want to consider Baltimore. Here you'll find various types of family activities sure to appeal to both kids and adults alike. From the sports events to the aquarium, Baltimore has lots of things to see and do that everyone will enjoy. Spend a day checking out attractions like Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina, National Aquarium in Baltimore and Oriole Park at Camden Yards. When you're ready to relax after a day exploring the area with the family, Baltimore has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with suites for families. You can make a choice from 48 Baltimore accommodations to locate one you and the entire family will like.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Baltimore?
Top hotel picks in and around Baltimore:
Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel4-star hotel with indoor pool, near Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
Lord Baltimore HotelHistoric hotel with bar, near USS Constellation
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Central location
Hyatt Place Baltimore Inner Harbor3.5-star hotel with indoor pool, near National Aquarium in Baltimore
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Walkable location
Hotel RL Baltimore Inner Harbor3.5-star hotel within walking distance of Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor4-star hotel with pool bar, near Charm'tastic Mile
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Health club • Walkable location
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Baltimore?
You’ll discover that Baltimore and the surrounding area provides lots of interesting things to see while you're visiting the area with the family. Here are some ideas to make your trip both educational and lots of fun:
- Port Discovery
- USS Constellation
- Baltimore Maritime Museum
- Patterson Park
- Federal Hill Park
- Frederick Douglass - Isaac Myers Maritime Park
- Walters Art Museum
- Maryland Science Center
- American Visionary Art Museum
Museums & Art Galleries
- Power Plant Live
- White Marsh Mall