What is Baltimore Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are lots of ways to visit Baltimore for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map, and venture out to a side of this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Visitors to Baltimore love the historical sites which could be a great way to enjoy the local area. Take a selfie at National Aquarium in Baltimore and Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of low-cost hotels makes Baltimore a favorite among budget-conscious travelers searching for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 16 cheap Baltimore hotels to choose from, the right one is just a click away!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Baltimore?
Here are our travelers' best-rated Baltimore budget-friendly hotels:
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • Close to shopping
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Close to shopping
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor3.5-star hotel with bar, near Port Discovery
Rachael's Dowry B&BCity-center B&B within walking distance of Oriole Park at Camden Yards
Lancaster Square by Bridgestreet3.5-star hotel, convenient to National Aquarium in Baltimore
Rodeway InnWoodlawn motel in shopping district
WoodSpring Suites Baltimore White Marsh - NottinghamNottingham hotel in shopping district
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Baltimore?
You'll be able to find lots of sightseeing opportunities in Baltimore while keeping to your budget. Take a look at these activities and attractions in the city, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Federal Hill Park
- Franklin Square
- Patterson Park
- Rocky Point Park and Beach
- Miami Beach
- Sandy Point Beach
- National Aquarium in Baltimore
- Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards
Sights & Landmarks