What is Kitty Hawk Like for Beach Hotels?
If you can't wait to get to the beach, consider the relaxing city of Kitty Hawk, known for its waterparks and sea views. Whether you want to hunt for sand dollars or smell the fresh air, this dynamic city is perfect for travelers looking for hotels close to the water. Guests like Kitty Hawk for its fishing, making it more than just a beach destination. You can experience the city's top sights with a visit to Paradise Fun Park or a stop at Holy Redeemer Catholic Church. When you search for top hotels in Kitty Hawk on our site, it's easy to find something close to the area's most popular sights and landmarks. No matter what kind of hotel you're interested in, Kitty Hawk has several accommodations so you can pick one to suit your style.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Kitty Hawk?
Top hotel picks in and around Kitty Hawk:
Hilton Garden Inn Outer Banks/Kitty HawkBeachfront hotel with outdoor pool, bar/lounge
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Central location
Baymont by Wyndham Kitty Hawk Outer BanksKitty Hawk hotel by ocean
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Central location
Sanderling ResortUpscale beachfront resort with bar/lounge
- Free WiFi • 2 outdoor pools • 2 spa tubs • Fitness center • Central location
Beachwoods by Diamond ResortsKitty Hawk upscale hotel with indoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Lazy river • Outdoor pool • Central location
Ocean Pines Resort by Capital VacationsKitty Hawk beachfront vacation home with fireplace, kitchen
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Tennis courts • Central location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Kitty Hawk?
Here are some things for you to see and do during your stay:
- Sights & Landmarks
- Paradise Fun Park
- Holy Redeemer Catholic Church
- Children at Play Museum