Hotels in Hemet, California
Search & Compare Hemet Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Hemet
Hemet overviewHemet is a budget-friendly place unique for its casinos and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Those seeking the perfect souvenir may want to head over to Desert Hills Premium Outlets to shop. Make some time to enjoy the local sights such as March Field Air Museum. Hemet is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in HemetWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Hemet can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 105 hotels in the Hemet area and you can shop as many as 30 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 45%.
- • 42 2-star hotels with an average price of $54 per night
- • 42 3-star hotels with an average price of $76 per night
- • 19 4-star hotels with an average price of $119 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 22351 user reviews of Hemet hotels:
- • Hampton Inn And Suites Hemet (Hemet)
- • Quality Inn Hemet (Hemet)
- • Travelodge Hemet CA (Hemet)
- • Best Western Plus Diamond Valley Inn (Hemet)
- • Vagabond Inn Hemet (Hemet)
How to get to HemetFly in to Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.), 27.8 mi (44.7 km) from downtown Hemet. Ontario, CA (ONT-Ontario Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 41.6 mi (67 km) away.
What to see around HemetKnown for its family-friendly sights such as:
- • Western Science Center
- • World's Biggest Dinosaurs-Cabazon Dinosaurs
- • Cabazon Outlets
- • Desert Hills Premium Outlets
- • Promenade
- • Ramona Bowl Amphitheatre
- • Diamond Valley Lake Marina
- • Valley Wide Regional Park
- • Soboba Casino
- • Mt. San Jacinto College