Hotels in Sealy, Texas
Search & Compare Sealy Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Sealy
Sealy overviewSealy is a budget-friendly place unique for its gardens and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. You might find the perfect souvenir at Peckerwood Garden or Katy Mills Mall. Local sights like Stephen F. Austin State Park and Stephen F Austin Golf Course are worth a visit. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Sealy is for you.
Where to stay in SealyA welcoming city for all, Sealy has a variety of lodging options. There are 30 hotels in the Sealy area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 10 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 20 3-star hotels with an average price of $56 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 2425 user reviews of Sealy hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sealy (Sealy)
- • Countryside Inn Sealy (Sealy)
- • Super 8 Sealy (Sealy)
- • Americas Best Value Inn (Sealy)
How to get to SealyFly in to Houston, TX (IAH-George Bush Intercontinental), 52.9 mi (85.1 km) from downtown Sealy.
What to see around SealyFor those looking for a souvenir or simply window-shopping, here are some favorite shopping areas to visit:
- • Peckerwood Garden
- • Katy Mills Mall
- • Stephen F. Austin State Park
- • Stephen F Austin Golf Course
- • San Felipe de Austin State Historic Site
- • Attwater Prairie Chicken National Wildlife Refuge
- • River Ridge Golf Club
When to visit SealyIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 76°F day, 41°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 54°F night
- • July-September: 95°F day, 64°F night
- • October-December: 86°F day, 41°F night
- • January-March: 8.8 inches
- • April-June: 11.7 inches
- • July-September: 10.1 inches
- • October-December: 12.2 inches