Hotels in Green River, Utah
Search & Compare Green River Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Green River
Green River overviewGreen River is a budget-friendly place distinct for its parks and riverfront. You're sure to find the coffee and bar options to your liking. Spend a relaxing day at Crystal Geyser and Black Dragon Canyon Trailhead when the weather is nice. Make it a point to see sights like John Wesley Powell River History Museum and Green River State Park Golf Course. Green River is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in Green RiverA welcoming city for all, Green River has a variety of lodging options.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 1748 user reviews of Green River hotels:
- • Comfort Inn Green River (Green River)
- • Holiday Inn Express Green River (Green River)
- • Super 8 Green River (Green River)
- • Americas Best Value Inn Green River (Green River)
- • Knights Inn Green River/West Winds (Green River)
How to get to Green RiverFly in to Moab, UT (CNY-Canyonlands Field), 26.7 mi (43 km) from downtown Green River. Grand Junction, CO (GJT-Grand Junction Regional) is the next closest major airport, 87.2 mi (140.3 km) away. Green River Station is the closest train station.
What to see around Green RiverIt's notable for its parks, riverfront, and top spots for nature lovers that include:
- • Crystal Geyser
- • Black Dragon Canyon Trailhead
- • John Wesley Powell River History Museum
- • Green River State Park Golf Course
- • Swasey's Beach
When to visit Green RiverWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 13°F night
- • April-June: 98°F day, 34°F night
- • July-September: 99°F day, 43°F night
- • October-December: 79°F day, 14°F night
- • January-March: 1.8 inches
- • April-June: 1.5 inches
- • July-September: 2.4 inches
- • October-December: 1.9 inches