Hotels in Emigrant, Montana
Search & Compare Emigrant Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Emigrant
Emigrant overviewEmigrant is a relaxing place known for its parks, and surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and rivers. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Spend a relaxing day at Big Sky Community Park and Electric Peak when the weather is nice. While you're here, stop by Soldiers Chapel and Warren Miller Performing Arts Center. A family-friendly area, Emigrant also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in EmigrantA welcoming city for all, Emigrant has a variety of lodging options. There are 47 hotels in the Emigrant area and you can shop as many as 15 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 17 3-star hotels with an average price of $130 per night
- • 21 4-star hotels with an average price of $199 per night
How to get to EmigrantFly in to Bozeman, MT (BZN-Gallatin Field), 36.7 mi (59 km) from downtown Emigrant. West Yellowstone, MT (WYS-Yellowstone) is the next closest major airport, 40.9 mi (65.9 km) away.
What to see around EmigrantIts parks, mountain views, and riverfront are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Big Sky Community Park
- • Electric Peak
- • Ousel Falls Park
- • Yellowstone National Park North Entrance
- • Soldiers Chapel
- • Warren Miller Performing Arts Center
- • Historic Crail Ranch
- • Big Sky Golf Course
- • Big Sky Town Center
When to visit EmigrantIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 52°F day, 13°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 27°F night
- • July-September: 86°F day, 36°F night
- • October-December: 66°F day, 12°F night
- • January-March: 3.0 inches
- • April-June: 8.6 inches
- • July-September: 4.3 inches
- • October-December: 3.9 inches