What is Sedalia Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are lots of ways to appreciate the family-friendly city of Sedalia for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map, and wander around to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Snap some photos at Katy Trail State Park and Missouri State Fairgrounds for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of low-cost hotels makes Sedalia a favorite among budget-conscious visitors searching for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 8 cheap Sedalia hotels, the right one is just a click away!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Sedalia?
Hotels.com travelers' top Sedalia budget hotel picks:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Close to shopping
American Inn Sedalia2.5-star motel
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Sedalia, an IHG Hotel2.5-star Sedalia hotel with indoor pool
Super 7 Motel Sedalia2.5-star motel
Budget Inn2-star motel
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Sedalia?
You'll find plenty of sightseeing opportunities in Sedalia on a modest budget. Check out these excursions in the area, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Katy Trail State Park
- Vermont Park
- Missouri State Fairgrounds
- Bothwell Lodge State Historic Site
- Daum Museum of Contemporary Art
Sights & Landmarks